Just now I had the chance to test drive both Ritz and i10.
PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS BELOW:
1. Boot Space:
I would definitely go for i10. i10 has got much better boot space compared to Ritz
in the back side. In Ritz, back seat comfort is lesser, compared to i10.
2. Driving comfort:
Better in Ritz, I guess, which might be due to the bigger wheels. (Same size as that of swift)
Pick up is good in both. But Ritz has got better response for the Acceleration.
Beige color interior for I10 gives a royal Look.
RITZ interior is Black in color like all Maruti Cars:
Dual tone color(blue+black) available only in higher end version of Rtiz, still not as good as i10 interior.
Ritz is overpriced I would say, when compared to i10. You get the same features in i10 (Kappa engine) at a starting price of 4.65 lacs whereas in Ritz it costs minimum 5 lacs.
5. Few other comparable Features:
Ritz LXI does not offer power windows even with a price of 4.8 lacs whereas Hyundai Era (very basic model with 4.3 lacs) has got front power windows.
I liked the front side of Ritz very much but the back side I did not.
Ritz the overall body shape, from the side, is also awkward (in my opinion).
So if I rate totally. I would still like the old i10. Ritz is yet to be proved to
be compared to the international quality of Hyundai i10. Dont think I have written in favor of Hyundai for any reason. My parents and me had been a regular Maruti customers only. We have bought 3 maruti cars since 1998. But now, I seriously feel the difference with the Hyundai standards. I would definitely go for i10.
But I dont wish to avoid Ritz fully. I would say, Ritz is the only car which Maruti has which could compete to any international standards in the same segment.
Bangalore Information Archive
- Arthurs Fantasic Party at Landmark Bangalore
- Bangalore Airport and City Taxi Services
- Bangalore Blood Donation Centers
- Bangalore Bookshops
- Bangalore Car Hire Leasing and Rentals
- Bangalore Events - Times Computer Carnival 2009
- Bangalore Green Police to be active from Rajyotsava Day
- Bangalore IT Employees Forum
- Bangalore Maps - much better than Googlemaps
- Bangalore Post Offices
- Bangalore Shopping Malls Movie Theatres Super Markets
- Bangalore Sight seeing - Tour operators
- Blood bank Centers in Bangalore
- BMTC BIG10 Route and Timing - Bangalore
- BMTC Vayu Vajra - Airport Service- Route Timings
- BMTC Volvo and BIG 10 buses to Electronic City
- BSNL BroadBand Customer Grievances Contact
- BSNL EVDO - wireless broadband service from BSNL
- Chinese restaurants in Bengaluru
- Complaint Board for Excess Fare by Autorickshaws
- Computerised Diagnostic Centres- Hospitals Bangalore
- Cupcake and cookery class -Claytopia Bangalore
- DHL-BlueDart Service at Reliance World
- Digital SLR versus Compact Camera
- Easy Auto In Bangalore - Call Auto Service
- Events in Bangalore 2009 Updates
- Fees for PAN application changed to Rs.94
- First Internet Enabled Circulating Library in Bangalore
- Forum Nokia Developer Conference -Taj Bangalore
- Guidelines for Foreigners visiting Bangalore
- Honda Car showrooms in Bangalore
- How to Make Cash on the Internet- Working from Home
- International Posters in India - Landmark Bangalore
- Jayanagar Bookstore
- Job Search Engines - Bangalore Jobs
- Lost and found Vehicles - Bangalore Police
- Martini Masters of Music -Beatles at Landmark
- Mind to Mind Marketing at the British Library Bangalore
- Mumbai Dabbawallahs in Bangalore
- NGO Prerana - Backed by Infosys Bangalore
- No more fraud Auto Fares - Latlong Bangalore
- Online Doctors -Ask your queries online
- Online PAN Card Application Form
- Order books online and get delivered - Just Books
- Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- Pay your Utility Bills at Bangalore One
- Photography Workshop by Canon Edge -Bangalore
- Prreeya - Exhibition Cum Sale in Jayanagar Bangalore
- School code for checking CBSE results
- Service tax exemption on property sales in Bangalore
- Stir Fried Specials at the Szechwan Court
- Test Drive i10 versus Ritz -Comparison results
- Trade Fair and Exhibition -Palace Grounds Bangalore
- TRAI fixes Rs 19 as portability fee to change mobile
- Waiting for Godot Play- Christ College Bangalore
- Weekend trip to Hyderabad Ramoji Film City
- Yum to open Taco Bell in Bangalore